Even professionals with years of experience need help with their job search. PEERS can be a valuable partner for professionals at all stages of their career, with a network of connections throughout the Tucson area.
More than 80% of today’s jobs are never advertised, displayed at job fairs, or assigned to search firms. Even if you are 5, 10, or 20 years in to a professional career, it can be difficult to crack this hidden job market. PEERS helps through…
- Confidential referrals & connections network
- Employment resources for professional job seekers
- Best practices information from subject matter experts
- Targeted employer/job seeker networking functions
- Ongoing career development resources
You could be just 10 questions away from discovering why your job search is stalled.
All job seekers need resources, and professionals are no different. PEERS helps professional job seekers during their job search by putting those resources into their hands. From coaching and effective networking to building effective resumes and strategic search plans, PEERS puts considerable resources into the hands of job seekers.